The Divine Matrix
Discoverng the Divine Matrix
- The experiments suggest that the very act of observation is an act of creation, and that consciousness is doing the creating. These findings support Wheeler's proposition that we can no longer consider ourselves merely onlookers who have no effect on the world we're observing.
- Bohm created two pioneering theories: creative operation of underlying levels of reality; and an explanation of the universe as a single unified system of nature, connected in ways that aren't always obvious.
- Bohm viewed both the seen as well as unseen as expressions of a greater, more universal order, the implicate (seen) and explicate (part of a greater wholeness) order.
- The Divine Matrix is a cosmic blanket that begins and ends in the realm of the unknown and spans everything in between. All that we experience may be thought of as wrinkles in the blanket.
- We are given the power to imagine, dream, and feel life's possibilities from within the Matrix itself so that it can reflect back to us what we've created.
- The Divine Matrix has four characteristics:
- There is a field of energy that connects all of creation
- This field plays the role of a container, a bridge, and a mirror for the beliefs within us
- The field is nonlocal and holographic. Every part of it is connected to every other, and each piece mirrors the whole on a smaller scale.
- We communicate with the field through the language of emotion.
How the Divine Matrix Works
- Key 1. The Divine Matrix is the container that holds the universe, the bridge between all things, and the mirror that shows us what we have created.
- We spend too much energy trying to protect ourselves from the world around us instead of making peace with the world inside us.
- Dean Radin explains that Nonlocality means that there are ways in which things that appear to be separate are, in fact, not separate.
- Key 2. Everything in our world is connected to everything else.
- Key 3. To tap the force of the universe itself, we must see ourselves as part of the world rather than separate from it.
- The idea of an interconnecting web is not new. In Buddhist Sutras it is described as Indra's Net. The Hopi creation story talks of a Spider Grandmother. The Ancient Greeks referred to the field of energy that connects everything as the ether. Pythagoras and Aristotle identified a mysterious fifth element. Sir Isaac Newton used the word ether to describe an invisible substance responsible for gravity. He thought of it as a living spirit. Maxwell described it as a material substance of a more subtle kind that visible bodies, supposed to exist in those parts of space which are empty. Lorentz could not but regard the ether as the seat of an electromagnetic field with its energy and its own vibrations, as endowed with a certain degree of substantiality, however different from ordinary matter. Einstein appeared to acknowledge the possibility of the ether, but cautioned that it would not be endowed with the characteristics of particles which may be tracked through the time.
- Michelson and Morley devised an experiment to test for the ether by looking for an ether wind. The experiment failed and was viewed as proof of no ether. Scientists now operate under the assumption that things in our universe happen independently of each other.
- 1687 Newtonian Physics: Isaac Newton publishes his laws of motion, and modern science begins. This view sees the universe as a massive mechanical system where space and time are absolute.
- 1867 Field Theory Physics: James Clerk Maxwell proposes the existence of forces that cannot be explained by Newton's physics. Along with Michael Faraday, leads to the discovery of the universe as fields of energy that interact with each other.
- 1900 Quantum Physics: Max Planck publishes his theory of the world as bursts of energy called quanta. Matter exists as probabilities rather than absolute things.
- 1905 Relativity Physics: Albert Einstein's proposes that time is relative rather than absolute. Time and space cannot be separated and exist together as a fourth dimension.
- 1970 String Theory Physics: Physicists discover that the theories describing the universe as tiny vibrating strings of energy as a possible bridge between other theories.
- Quantum entanglement describes the behaviour of particles that appear to behave as a single particle even though they are physically separated. It appears to be spooky action at a distance.
- Key 4.Once something is joined, it is always connected, whether it remains physically linked or not.
- Wheeler's studies have led him to believe that we might live in a world that's actually created by consciousness itself - a process he calls a participatory universe. He says no elementary phenomenon is a phenomenon until it is an observed (or registered) phenomenon.
- Experiment 1. Phantom Effect: DNA has been shown to influence photons in a vacuum, and continue to do so after removal of the DNA. It seems to show:
- A type of energy exists that has previously gone unrecognised.
- Cells/DNA influence matter through this form of energy.
- Experiment 2: Research has shown that human emotion has a direct influence on the way our cells function in our body. Cells, removed from the body, were found vary electrical responses at the same instant in time that the donor responded to emotional stimuli. This experiment suggests:
- A previously unrecognised form of energy exists between living tissues.
- Cells and DNA communicate through this field of energy.
- Human emotion has a direct influence on living DNA.
- Distance appears to be of no consequence with regard to the effect.
- Experiment 3: Directed intention from trained people were found to effect DNA by causing it to wind or unwind.
- One of the many ways to define the Divine Matrix, perhaps the simplest is to think of it as being three basic things:
- The container for the universe to exist within.
- The bridge between our inner and outer worlds.
- The mirror that reflects our everyday thoughts, feelings, emotions, and beliefs.
- Planck said: as a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clearheaded science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as the result of my research about the atoms, this much: There is no matter as such! All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of al matter.
Messages from the Divine Matrix
- Key 5. The act of focusing our consciousness is an act of creation. Consciousness creates.
- In our search to find the smallest particle of matter and our quest to to define the edge of the universe, this relationship suggests that may never find either. The act of us looking with expectation that something exists may be precisely the force that creates something for us to see.
- The 20th century visionary from Barbados, known simply as Neville (author of "The Power of Awareness"), shares the crux of the greatest mystery regarding our relationship to the world around us: Man's chief delusion is his conviction that there are causes other than his own state of consciousness.
- Key 6. We have all the power we need to create all the changes we choose.
- From the perspective of our participating in a dynamic and evolving universe, there can be only one solution to any problem: a change in attitude and in consciousness.
- There's a subtle yet powerful difference between working toward a result and thinking and feeling from it.
- The equations of quantum physics don't describe the actual existence of particles, they describe only the potential for the particle's existence.
- Which of the many possibilities becomes real appears to be determined by consciousness and the act of observation.
- Key 7. The focus of our awareness becomes the reality of our world.
- In the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum reality (stemming from the work of Niels Bohr and Werner Heisenberg 1927) , its the focus of our consciousness that determines which of the many possibilities becomes our reality.
- In the Many-Worlds interpretation of quantum reality, there are an infinite number of possibilities that already exist, and its the focus of our consciousness that determines which possibility becomes our reality. The difference from the Copenhagen interpretation is that it proposes each possibility does happen in its own space.
- In the Penrose interpretation, there are many possibilities that eventually collapse into a single reality simply because it requires too much energy to sustain them all indefinitely. The state that needs to lowest amount of energy is the most stable and the one that we experience.
- In the teachings of Mahayana Buddhism, it's believed that reality can exist only where our mind creates a focus.
- Key 8. To simply say that we choose a new reality is not enough.
- Key 9. Feeling is the language that speaks to the Divine Matrix. Feel as though your goal is accomplished and your prayer is already answered.
- Key 10. Not just any feeling will do. The one's that create must be without ego and judgement.
- Key 11. We must become in our lives the things that we choose to experience as our world.
- Key 11. We must become in our lives the things that we choose to experience as our world.
- Key 12. We are not bound by the laws of physics as we know them.
- When something is holographic, it exists wholly within every fragment of itself, no matter how many pieces it's divided into.
- Key 13. In a holographic "something", every piece of the something mirrors the whole something.
- Key 14. The universally connected hologram of consciousness promises that the instant we create our good wishes and prayers, they are already received at their destination.
- Key 15. Through the hologram of consciousness, a little change in our lives is mirrored everywhere in our world.
- Karl Pribram, a neuroscientist, sees our brain as a holographic processor, with our mind performing holographic processes. If this is true for individuals, then it may make sense that our collective mind and consciousness may work the same way.
- Key 16. The minimum number of people required to "jump start" a change in consciousness is the square root of 1% of a population.
- The experts acknowledge that nobody knows how Remote Viewing works, but its success is attributed to the idea from quantum physics that while things look solid and separate to us, they exist and are connected to everything else as a universal field of energy.
- The quantum eraser experiment is based on demonstrating the behaviour of particles when the experiment begins appears to be determined entirely by things that don't happen until the experiment is finished.
- Though our filters of perception we do our best to fit our romances, friendships, finances, and health into the framework that past experiences have established.
- To some degree, we are in resonance with everything around us, which is why we affect other people, our surroundings, and our world simply by our presence. It should come as no surprise, then, that when something changes within us or the things around us, those changes will show up in our lives.
- Key 17. The Divine Matrix serves as the mirror in our world of the relationships that we create in our beliefs.
- Key 18. The root of our "negative" experience may be reduced to one of three universal fears: abandonment, low self-worth, or lack of trust.
- The Divine Matrix provides the quantum mirror that shows us in our world what we've created in our beliefs. Through our relationship with other people, we're presented with the clearest examples of what those beliefs really are.
- Key 19. Our true beliefs are mirrored in our most intimate relationships.
- The five ancient mirrors of relationship (given in the order that we typically learn them) are:
- Reflections of the moment
- Reflections of what we've lost, given away, or had taken from us
- Reflections of our dark night of the soul
- Reflections of our greatest act of compassion
These notes were taken from Gregg Braden's book.
For more information see www.greggbraden.com