This is Why You Fail
- When people worry, I am happy. When people too happy I start to worry. Don’t worry about the things that the president worries about. Worry about the things that nobody worries about. Worry about yourself.
- Everybody should get used to failure, and not get used to being accepted by other people. Why should other people help you? You should earn the right to be helped. Don’t give up. Your opportunity has not come yet. When everybody complains, that is the opportunity.
- Don’t aim too high. We should aim to help the people around us.
- It’s not easy to be successful quickly. If we want to be successful, we need to win ten years later. Work with smart people. Make lots of mistakes, but never give up. Learn from mistakes. Take responsibility for mistakes and don’t blame others.
- Don’t worry about the future. When you worry about the future it is due to a lack of confidence or imagination. There is a solution for future, although we might not have it yet. Young people don’t worry about the future. Old people worry about the future. Prepare for the future but don’t worry.
- Don’t worry about technology taking away people’s jobs. Technology will replace stupid jobs. Artificial Intelligence will create new jobs. There may be a shock period so we need to learn how to survive in the AI world.
- How can people win against machines? They might be stronger than us and smarter than us, but they can never be as wise as human beings. We have belief, religion, and heart which machines do not have. If you want to be ready for future, do not follow yesterday’s teaching. Do not try to remember, or calculate faster. Try to be creative, innovative, and constructive.
- Young people are the solutions to the future problems.
- Work much harder than most of the people. Nothing is free. Nothing is easy. You have to think different and do different. When someone comes up with a great idea and everybody agrees, then the idea is not good. Everybody would be doing it. If somebody says this idea is going to be very tough, then it is worth trying to see how to do in a different way.
- Today is very tough. Tomorrow is more tougher. After that is beautiful but most people die before then. Every tough situation is the training of yourself.
- Business is always difficult. Confidence in business comes from your team, but it can come from your customers too. For example if you really help them they will pay their bills.
- How can you be successfully with no money? Everybody has no money but it is the opportunity for entrepreneurs. Think creatively. If you do it right, money will come.
- In the 21st century, small businesses will be best.
- Language helps with global business but it is the respect of the other culture that is more important than just speaking a language.
- Find a good business partner. Find a good team. Always focus on the things that you are good at, and love.
- When you are 20 – 30 years old. Work for a good boss. When you are 30 – 40 years old, try to do something yourself. When you are 40 – 50 years old, do things that you are good at. When you are 50 – 60 years, spend your time supporting young people.
These notes were taken from YouTube