THOMAS CAMPBELL: MY BIG TOE
These notes were taken from Tom's Reality 101 presentation at the University of Calgary, Canada.
- We are not living in an objective reality.
- Don't believe - practice open minded skepticism.
- Growing up means becoming love.
- Double slit experiment: if there is no information in this reality about a particle then the particle will be a probability distribution.
- The core of our reality is information. Consciousness is information and information is nonphysical and subjective.
- Information system have entrophy, and large complex self-changing information systems evolve by lowering their entrophy.
- Consciousness is a self aware, self-modifying system evolving toward lower entropy states.
- Free will chooses from a set decision space.
- Love is the nature of low entrophy system. Fear does not lead to lower entrophy.
- Consciousness needs input, memory, processing, self modifying.
- We are part of a larger system - when we lower our entrophy the larger system benefits too as part of its evolution.
- The purpose of life is to lower your entrophy, increase the quality of your consciousness.
- We can consider ourselves to be information in a database. Past and future probabilities are stored there. The present is where the action takes place.
- When you look at an aura you are making a request from the database, and can receive the data in any format you specify.
- The nature of virtual reality has to fit the rules, be historically consistent. Our virtual reality is many orders of complexity more, and has evolved.
- Virtual reality only needs to render effects, not everything.
- The system is designed to facilitate its own evolution by providing a reality where experience and feedback facilitates your evolution.
- The system is designed to help - evidenced by things such as synchronicity.
- Weak history gives the system fewer constraints.
- Quantum mechanics seems to apply to tiny things because small things show more uncertainty. But actually the probablities applies to everything.
- Backwards causality - can bias results within probability before results are looked at. Not really backwards causality, but appears to be.
For more information visit My-Big-Toe Media